Nobody can claim admission as a matter of right and the school authorities can refuse admission
- Age limit for admission to LKG is 4+ and Class 1 is 6+ as on 31st March.
- Every child seeking admission must be introducing in person to the Principal by parents/ legal guardians. The school authorities entertain no recommendations.
- All candidates who have previously attended any school must produce transfer Certificates. Birth certificates should accompany the application for any fresh.
- Name and date of birth of a candidate (endorsed by a competent authority) once entered in the Admission
- Register will not be altered.
- Application for T.C along with the prescribed fee should submitted to the school Office at least 30 days before the T.C. is to be issued or one month school fee has to be paid.
- 15% of the seats for children belonging to Disadvantages Group (SC/ST)
- Students coming from Outside India: Students with TC from another country should ensure that the TC or school letter is countersigned by the Indian Embassy/ High Commission / Consulate in that Country. Document without stamp will not be accepted and the admission will be provisional (upto 2 months). Subject to the parents providing the said documents.
- Has been studying in a school recognized by or affiliated to this Board or any other recognized Board of Secondary Education in India.
- Has Passed qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination making him eligible for admission to that Class;
Satisfies the requirement of age limits (minimum and maximum) determined by the State/U.T. Government and applicable to the places where the School is located.
- The school Leaving Certificate/Transfer signed by the Head of the Institution last attended and countersigned, if required as provided elsewhere, in these Byelaws.
- Document(s) in support of his having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination; and
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth and Deaths, Where- ever existing, as proof of date of birth.
Admission Policy of the School:
Admissions General Conditions :
A students seeking to any class in a School will be eligible for admission to that class only if he:
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.